Similar to our Talent Program for Scholarship Recipients, we have a program for developing professionals that offers students in Civil Engineering and Architecture programs an opportunity to begin their professional careers simultaneously with their last (8th) semester of studies.
With this, we seek to strengthen the exclusive talent requirements of the Construction and Infrastructure business areas. We offer development opportunities in a global company known around the world for its philosophy of teamwork, sustainability and humanity.
- • 8th semester of their degree program
- • Availability to work full time for 2 years, during which time they will acquire the knowledge and skills of the critical Construction and Infrastructure business areas.
- • All credits must be completed
- • Social Service requirement completed
- • Minimum grade point average of 8.
- • Successful application for acceptance into the program