In the same way we help students to become part of a globally recognized company, we also support graduates with master's degrees and with two or three years of working experience and high management potential. The aim is to provide them with development opportunities that can complement their professional formation.
We offer a program in which we take on applicants with master's degrees and assign them multidisciplinary projects that allow them to develop the strategic vision and know-how necessary to become leaders.
- • Master's Degree
- • A minimum of 6 months' international experience, such as exchange student, master's degree, other diploma, etc.
- • Academic achievements such as participation in some committee or student association
- • Minimum grade point average of 8
- • Command of the English language
- • Willingness to travel and change temporary or permanent residence
- • Successful application for acceptance into the program