The Summer Program is intended for master's degree students in Mexico or abroad who are interested in joining us after they graduate to strengthen ICA's middle management and become the future leaders of the business.
We offer students an excellent opportunity to demonstrate that they have the potential to lead ICA in the future. During this program, we develop their managerial talent and thus complement their professional formation.
- • Enrollment in a master's degree program in Mexico or abroad. Priority will be given to students of Mexican nationality
- • Minimum grade point average of 8
- • Command of the English language
- • Availability to participate in a 2-4 month project with any of ICA's business units
- • Successful application for acceptance into the program